Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Post

Here is the start of things grand.  I have received so much positive feedback on my sewing,  I thought this would be a great way to share my work.  I started sewing again after the birth of my Daughter, Cathryn.  She has really inspired me to find my creative side.  I have made a few pieces for her and am now ready to share with the world.  Each project is made with the individual child in mind.  It is made with care and attention to detail.  No project is exactly the same  Please contact me directly at CathrynsCloset@aol.com if you are interested in more information.  We will discuss your interests and match them to the perfect fabric.  Help me build you something special.Most projects range from $15 to $35.  Please remember each dress is made just for you so I do not provide rush orders at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment